Why You’ll Love This Job
Join a thriving team and day spa where YOU can make a POSITIVE difference one guest at a time!
Do you have a passion for knowledge and want to learn more about the massage therapy practice in a day spa setting?
Attend our In-Person Training sessions hosted by our tenured and fun team leads!
Do you take pride in healing and enjoy helping others feel their BEST?
At Spavia Park Meadows we believe our team comes first! If you are looking for a team culture with respect, compassion and a supportive, caring environment, then look no further!
Benefits for Massage Therapists
- Our Massage therapists typically earn between $44 – $75, depending on experience
- Earn higher compensation when performing longer and more strenuous treatments including deep tissue, salt stone, and sports massage
- Average Gratuity $22.00
- Hiring Bonus – $1,500
- Anthem Health Insurance
- 30% Discount on Products and Spa Boutique items
- Enjoy our treatments at the heavily discounted employee rate
- Paid Vacation after 90 days for full-time employees
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid in-house training, continuing education opportunities
- Flexible, consistent schedules with 10 min turn over between guests
- Quarterly Retention Bonuses and Commissions
- W2 employee
Why join the Spavia family
- Gratuities are higher – guests love a real spa experience! (retreat areas, showers, lockers, robes, spa sandals, a customized experience and great products)
- Family culture with compassion, integrity, and team approach
- Our teammates are fun and our biggest asset
- Membership creates relationships and provides a rewarding experience to work concerns over time seeing changes
- Advancement opportunities in leadership with the fast-growing spa in the world – multiple avenues for increased pay and bonus potential
- You will be busy; our guests and members love us, the atmosphere and affordability allow them to return again and again
Spavia Park Meadows is seeking full-time massage specialists at all levels of experience, to join our very talented team!
Spavia offers a full variety of spa treatments for our massage therapists to offer both relaxation and therapeutic treatments. Our award-winning massages include our signature, deep tissue, salt stone, sports, and maternity massages. We also offer massage enhancements including CBD and Hypervolt to increase the guest experience and results. Your guests can also enjoy a full line of skincare offerings, body scrubs, body wraps, and much more!
- Providing a variety of massage modality treatments to guests including but not limited to: Signature Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Salt Stone Massage, Sports Massage, Maternity Massage, and more.
- Set up and closing of the treatment room in preparation for all guest treatments.
- Cleanliness: Responsible for ensuring the treatment room is clean, tidy, and stocked. Supplies and equipment are clean, stocked, and tidy. Laundry is washed, folded and stocked.
- Provide education and sales recommendations to guests as it relates to treatments, membership, and retail products.
- Document guest profile with treatment notes.
- Adhere to handbook policies and standards.
- Participate in reoccurring team meetings and training.
Massage Therapist Requirements:
- Actively State Licensed Massage Therapists
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- Professional, and drug/alcohol-free
- A passion for working with people
- Can-do attitude and high energy
- A team player with a passion for the spa and guest service industry