Why You’ll Love This Job
Spavia Naples is seeking full-time and part-time massage therapists at all levels of experience, to join our team! We are an independently owned and operated luxury day spa located in Naples, FL.
Spavia provides a family culture with respect, compassion, and work/life balance where both our guests and team can relax, escape, and thrive.
Massage Therapists earn competitive wages per treatment with increased pay for advanced modalities, gratuity, and eligible for bonuses and sale commissions.
Spavia offers a full variety of spa treatments for our massage therapists to offer both relaxation and therapeutic treatments. Our award-winning massages include our signature, deep tissue, hot stone, sports, and maternity massages. At select locations, we also offer massage enhancements including CBD and Hypervolt to increase the guest experience and results. In-house training provided for your benefit. Your guests can also enjoy a full line of skincare offerings, body scrubs, body wraps, and much more!
Benefits for Massage Therapists
- Competitive compensation based upon experience and services provided including gratuity, commission and bonus pay (our therapists average just under $60 per service)
- Advancement opportunities in leadership with the fast growing spa in the world – multiple avenues for increased pay and bonus potential
- Discount on products and services
- Flexible, consistent schedules and open 7 days a week
- Quality linens, lotions, and all back bar supplies provided
- Health Insurance (Full Time Employees)
Why join the Spavia family
- Gratuities are higher – guests love a real spa experience! (retreat areas, showers, lockers, robes, spa sandals, a customized experience and great products)
- Family culture with compassion, integrity, and team approach
- Our teammates are fun and our biggest asset
- Membership creates relationships and provides a rewarding experience to work concerns over time seeing changes
- Advancement opportunities in leadership with the fast-growing spa in the world – multiple avenues for increased pay and bonus potential
- You will be busy; our guests and members love us, the atmosphere and affordability allow them to return again and again
Massage Therapist Requirements:
- Actively State Licensed Massage Therapists
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- Professional, and drug/alcohol-free
- A passion for working with people
- Can-do attitude and high energy
- A team player with a passion for the spa and guest service industry