Why You’ll Love This Job
Spavia Winter Park is seeking a part-time or full-time massage therapist at all levels of experience, to join our team! We are an independently owned and operated luxury day spa located in Winter Park, FL.
Spavia provides a family culture with respect, compassion, and work/life balance where both our guests and team can relax, recenter, and renew.
Massage Therapists earn competitive wages per treatment with increased pay for advanced modalities, gratuity, and eligible for bonuses and sale commissions. We also offer 401(k), paid time off and Colonial Life benefits, including disability, vision and dental.
Spavia offers a full variety of spa treatments for our massage therapists to offer both relaxation and therapeutic treatments. Our award-winning massages include our signature, deep tissue, hot stone, sports, and maternity massages. We also offer massage enhancements including CBD and Hypervolt to increase the guest experience and results. In-house training provided for your benefit. Your guests can also enjoy a full line of skincare offerings, body scrubs, body wraps, and much more!
Benefits for Massage Therapists
- Earn higher compensation when performing longer and more strenuous treatments including deep tissue, hot stone, and sports massage
- W2 employee
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Colonial Life Benefits including disability, accident, vision, dental and life insurance
- Liability insurance
- Paid in-house training, continuing education opportunities
- Discount on products and treatments, along with friends and family discounts
- Flexible, consistent schedules with 10 min turn over between guests and breaks
- Additional bonuses include: commissions and membership
Why join the Spavia family
- Gratuities are higher – guests love a real spa experience! (retreat areas, showers, lockers, robes, spa sandals, a customized experience and great products)
- Family culture with compassion, integrity, and team approach
- Our teammates are fun and our biggest asset
- Membership creates relationships and provides a rewarding experience to work concerns over time seeing changes
- Advancement opportunities in leadership with the fast-growing spa in the world – multiple avenues for increased pay and bonus potential
- You will be busy; our guests and members love us, the atmosphere and affordability allow them to return again and again
Massage Therapist Requirements:
- Active State Licensed Massage Therapists
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- Professional, and drug/alcohol-free
- A passion for working with people
- Can-do attitude and high energy
- A team player with a passion for the spa and guest service industry