Why You’ll Love This Job
Spavia Old Alabama Square in Johns Creek is seeking part-time massage therapists to join our team! Do you have deep tissue experience? We are specifically looking for therapists proficient in deep tissue (required), swedish and sports massage. Hours are flexible. We offer compensation at top of market:
- $35 per treatment (excluding tip) – 60 minute Deep Tissue, Sports or Hot Salt Stones. Must offer one weekend day
- $30 per treatment (excluding tip) – 60 minute Swedish
Your Compensation has these great benefits:
- Per treatment compensation based upon the level of service. You make more for advanced modalities!
- Commissions for membership and retail sales. When you participate in selling a membership or retail sales you receive additional compensation.
- One week of vacation to be earned after 1 year of employment based upon a standard week payroll that you have historically worked (based upon your average weekly pay).
- Treatments and retail products at Spavia cost, excluding Friday, Saturday and Sunday, scheduled during specialist hours. After scheduled hours, trades are performed between staff upon management approval.
- Reimbursement of 50% of your training to maintain your Georgia massage therapy license, after 3 months of employment.
- Friends and family discounts of 10% off of membership pricing.
Spavia provides a family culture with respect, compassion, and work/life balance where both our guests and team can relax, escape, and thrive.
Massage Therapists earn competitive wages per treatment with increased pay for advanced modalities, gratuity, and eligible for bonuses and sale commissions.
Spavia offers a full variety of spa treatments for our massage therapists to offer both relaxation and therapeutic treatments. Our award-winning massages include our signature, deep tissue, hot stone, sports, and maternity massages. At select locations, we also offer massage enhancements including CBD and Hypervolt to increase the guest experience and results. In-house training provided for your benefit. Your guests can also enjoy a full line of skincare offerings, body scrubs, body wraps, and much more!
Benefits for Massage Therapists
- Earn higher compensation when performing longer and more strenuous treatments including deep tissue, hot stone, and sports massage
- W2 employee
- Liability insurance
- Paid in-house training, continuing education opportunities
- Discount on products and treatments, along with friends and family discounts
- Flexible, consistent schedules with 10 min turn over between guests
- Additional bonuses include: commissions and membership
Why join the Spavia family
- Gratuities are higher – guests love a real spa experience! (retreat areas, showers, lockers, robes, spa sandals, a customized experience and great products)
- Family culture with compassion, integrity, and team approach
- Our teammates are fun and our biggest asset
- Membership creates relationships and provides a rewarding experience to work concerns over time seeing changes
- Advancement opportunities in leadership with the fast-growing spa in the world – multiple avenues for increased pay and bonus potential
- You will be busy; our guests and members love us, the atmosphere and affordability allow them to return again and again
Massage Therapist Requirements:
- Actively State Licensed Massage Therapists
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- Professional, and drug/alcohol-free
- A passion for working with people
- Can-do attitude and high energy
- A team player with a passion for the spa and guest service industry
Full time and part time positions available