Why You’ll Love This Job
Spavia Lafayette is hiring for a part-time esthetician with at least 1 year practicing experience. Come join our team and help us deliver an exceptional guest experience!
Voted “Best Day Spa” 2022 by Times of Acadiana “Best of”, Spavia provides a family culture with respect, compassion, and work/life balance. Both our guests and team can relax, recenter, and renew through our award-winning spa services. We are an independently owned and operated luxury day spa located in Lafayette, LA.
Estheticians earn competitive wages per treatment with increased pay for advanced modalities, and are eligible for performance bonuses and sales commissions. Non-treatment time is compensated on an hourly bases and gratuity is 100% pass-thru.
Spavia offers a full variety of spa treatments for our estheticians to deliver, including facials, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, dermaflashing, Gua Sha, eyelash extensions, full body waxing, and mineral makeup! Our products range from results-driven clinical actives to natural organic ingredients that deliver both outstanding and noticeable results. Our guests can also enjoy a full line of massage offerings, body scrubs, and body wraps. Awarded SPA OF THE YEAR by the renowned Image Skincare Company for 2016, Spavia employees are well respected within our community and are utilizing their skill sets to achieve optimal success for a bright future!
Benefits for Esthetician
- Competitive compensation based upon experience and services provided, paid time off, gratuity, commission and bonus pay
- Paid Time Off / Sick Leave
- Liability insurance
- Eligible for Hourly compensation
- Paid in-house training, continuing education opportunities
- Discount on products and treatments, along with friends and family discounts
- Flexible, consistent schedules with 10 min turn over between guests
- Additional bonuses include: sales commissions and membership bonus
Why join the Spavia family
- Gratuities are higher – guests love a real spa experience! (retreat areas, showers, lockers, robes, spa sandals, a customized experience, and great products)
- Family culture with compassion, integrity, and team approach
- Our teammates are fun and recognized as a big asset
- Membership creates relationships and provides a rewarding experience to work concerns over time seeing changes
- Advancement opportunities in leadership with the fast-growing spa in the world – multiple avenues for increased pay and bonus potential
- You will be busy; our guests and members love us, the atmosphere and affordability allow them to return again and again
- Provide guests with an exceptional experience.
- Deliver professional guest consultations and engagement.
- Providing a variety of personalized skincare and beauty modality treatments based on Spavia protocol including but not limited to: Facials, Microdermabrasion, Chemical Peels, Waxing, Mineral Makeup, Sunless Tanning, and more.
- Set up and closing of the treatment room in preparation for all guest treatments.
- Document guest profile with preferences and treatment notes.
- Adhere to handbook policies and standards.
- Participate in reoccurring team meetings and training.
- Maintain license and continuing education training as required.
- Consistently support a teamwork atmosphere.
- Responsible for ensuring the treatment room is clean, tidy, and stocked.
- Supplies and equipment are clean, stocked, and tidy.
- Laundry is washed, folded and stocked.
- Provide education and sales recommendations to guests as it relates to treatments, membership, and retail products.
Requirements for Esthetician:
- Actively State Licensed Esthetician
- At least 1 year of practice in esthetics
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- Professional, and drug/alcohol-free
- A passion for working with people
- Can-do attitude and high energy
- A team player with a passion for the spa and guest service industry
Job Type: Part or Full-Time positions available. Flexibility is a plus.