Why You’ll Love This Job
Spavia Lafayette wants you to be part of our work-family and team!
Our Mission is to Make a positive difference in the world, one guest at a time.
Together our Vision is to Create an exceptional experience for each guest, every time.
Spavia provides a family culture with respect, compassion, and work/life balance where both our guests and team can relax, recenter, and renew.
Our massage therapist work a balanced, fair schedule that is optimized for our guest visits. Massage Therapists may cover an Open, Mid, or Close schedule with at least one Saturday & Sunday schedule. Individual schedules are reviewed and agreed on in advance in order to be as flexible as possible.
Massage Therapists earn competitive wages per treatment with increased pay for advanced modalities and is also eligible for monthly bonuses. Gratuity is 100% pass-through.
Spavia offers a full variety of spa treatments for our massage therapists to deliver both relaxation and therapeutic treatments. Our award-winning massages include our signature, deep tissue, hot stone, sports, and maternity massages, and body wraps. In-house training provided for your benefit. Your guests can also enjoy a full line of skincare offerings, body scrubs, body wraps, and much more!
Voted Best Day Spa 2022 (Times Best of Acadiana)
Benefits for Massage Therapists
- Earn higher compensation when performing longer and more strenuous treatments: 100m, deep tissue, hot stone, and sports massage
- W2 employee
- Paid Time Off & Sick Days
- Paid 3 Month “ramp up” allowance
- Flexible, Set Schedules
- Liability insurance
- Paid in-house training
- Discount on products and treatments, along with friends and family discounts
- Flexible, consistent schedules with 10 min guest turnover
- Additional bonuses include: commissions and membership
Why join the Spavia family
- Gratuities are often higher – guests love a real spa experience! (retreat areas, showers, lockers, robes, spa sandals, a customized experience and great products)
- Make a difference in our community
- Family culture with compassion, integrity, and work-family approach
- Our teammates are fun and our biggest asset
- Spa Memberships create relationships with guests and provides a rewarding experience for you to address their concerns and see results
*We are independently, locally owned and operated.
Massage Therapist Requirements:
- Actively State Licensed Massage Therapists
- Clean Background check
- Reliable Transportation
- Reliable, punctual, passionate for the brand and goal-driven
- Professional, and drug/alcohol-free
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Can-do attitude and high energy
- A team player with a passion for the spa and guest services industry