Why You’ll Love This Job
Spavia Natick is seeking a full-time or part-time massage therapist at any level of experience, to join our team! We are an independently owned and operated luxury day spa located in Natick, MA. Salary Estimate: $53-$67 per 60-minute massage, base and tips, based on experience, benefits and bonuses additional. We work with each specialist to customize their schedule!
Spavia provides a family culture with respect, compassion, and work/life balance where both our guests and team can relax, escape, and thrive.
Spavia offers a full variety of spa treatments for our massage therapists to offer both relaxation and therapeutic treatments. Our massages include our signature Swedish, deep tissue, hot stone, sports, and maternity massages. Your guests can also enjoy a full line of skincare offerings, body scrubs, body wraps, and much more!
Benefits for Massage Therapists
- W2 employee
- Simple IRA with company match
- Earned paid vacation (full-time)
- Discount on products and treatments
- Flexible, consistent, customized schedules with extra turnover between guests
- Additional avenues for increased pay through bonuses
Why join the Spavia family
- You will be busy; our guests and members love us. The atmosphere and affordability allow them to return again and again
- Gratuities are higher – guests love a real spa experience! (retreat areas, showers, lockers, robes, spa sandals, a customized experience and great products)
- Friendly family culture with compassion, integrity, and team approach
- Membership encourages repeat guests, and supports the rewarding experience of seeing improvement in guest over time.
Massage Therapist Requirements:
- Active Massachusetts Massage Therapy License
- One weekend shift a week is required
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- Professional, and drug/alcohol-free
- A passion for working with people
- A team player with a love for the spa and guest service industry