Why You’ll Love This Job
Spavia MacGregor Village is seeking full-time and part-time massage therapists at all levels of experience, to join our team! We are an independently owned and operated luxury day spa located in Cary, NC.
Spavia provides teams with a family culture of respect, support, and work/life balance where both our guests and team can relax, recenter, and renew.Visit our website to learn more https://spaviajobs.com/.
Massage Therapist’s earnings can start from $27 to $65 per massage before gratuity, or equivalent to $42,000-$52,000/ year (based on 30-hour workweek ) before gratuities. Compensation based on experience and bonus provided for evening hours.
Spavia offers a full variety of spa treatments for our massage therapists to offer both relaxation and therapeutic treatments.Our award-winning massages include our signature, deep tissue, hot stone, sports, and maternity massages. In addition, we offer massage enhancements including CBD and Hypervolt percussion therapy to increase the guest experience and results. In-house training provided for your benefit. Your guests can also enjoy a full line of skincare offerings, body scrubs, body wraps, and much more!
Benefits for Massage Therapists
- Earn higher compensation when performing longer and more strenuous treatments including deep tissue, hot stone and sports massage
- W2 employee
- Paid vacation benefit
- Liability insurance
- Paid in-house training, continuing education opportunities
- Discount on products and treatments, along with friends and family discounts
- Flexible, consistent schedules with 10 min turn over between guests
- Additional bonuses include: commissions and membership
Why join the Spavia family
- Gratuities are higher – guests love a real spa experience! (retreat areas, showers, lockers, robes, spa sandals, a customized experience and great products)
- Family culture with compassion, integrity and team approach
- Our teammates are fun and our biggest asset
- Membership creates relationships and provides a rewarding experience to work concerns over time seeing changes
- Advancement opportunities in leadership with the fast growing spa in the world – multiple avenues for increased pay and bonus potential
- You will be busy; our guests and members love us, the atmosphere and affordability allow them to return again and again
Massage Therapist Requirements:
- Actively State Licensed Massage Therapists
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- Professional, and drug/alcohol-free
- A passion for working with people
- Can-do attitude and high energy
- A team player with a passion for the spa and guest service industry