Why You’ll Love This Job
Spavia Strawberry Hill is seeking full-time and part-time massage therapists at all levels of experience, to join our team! We are an independently owned and operated luxury day spa located in Charlotte, NC.
Spavia provides a family culture with respect, compassion, and work/life balance where both our guests and team can relax, recenter, and renew. Visit our website to learn more https://spaviajobs.com.
Earnings for Massage Therapists
Massage Therapist’s earnings per treatment can start from $49.50 to $62 per massage, including gratuity, or equivalent to $64,350-$80,660/ year (based on a 30-massage work week). The highest payout for advanced service for the experienced Therapist can exceed $75! Compensation based on experience.
Benefits for Massage Therapists
- Earn higher compensation when performing longer and more strenuous treatments including deep tissue, hot stone, and sports massage
- W2 employee
- Liability insurance
- Paid in-house training, continuing education opportunities.
- Discount on products and treatments, along with friends and family discounts
- Flexible, consistent schedules with 10 min turn over between guests
- Additional bonuses include commissions for membership sales
Spavia offers a full variety of spa treatments for our massage therapists to offer both relaxation and therapeutic treatments. Our award-winning massages include our signature, deep tissue, hot stone, sports, and maternity massages. At select locations, we also offer massage enhancements including CBD and Hypervolt to increase the guest experience and results. In-house training is provided for your benefit. Your guests can also enjoy a full line of skincare offerings, body scrubs, body wraps, and much more!
Why join the Spavia Family
- Gratuities are higher – guests love a real spa experience! (retreat areas, showers, lockers, robes, spa sandals, a customized experience and great products)
- Family culture with compassion, integrity, and team approach
- Our teammates are fun and our biggest asset
- Membership creates relationships and provides a rewarding experience to work concerns over time seeing changes.
- Advancement opportunities in leadership with the fast-growing spa in the world – multiple avenues for increased pay and bonus potential
- You will be busy; our guests and members love us, the atmosphere and affordability allow them to return again and again
- Hear from Spavia Team Members – https://youtu.be/J7hZP7VBxX8
- Providing a variety of massage modality treatments to guests including but not limited to: Signature Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Salt Stone Massage, Sports Massage, Maternity Massage, and more.
- Set up and closing of the treatment room in preparation for all guest treatments.
- Cleanliness: Responsible for ensuring the treatment room is clean, tidy, and stocked. Supplies and equipment are clean, stocked, and tidy. Laundry is washed, folded, and stocked.
- Provide education and sales recommendations to guests as it relates to treatments, membership, and retail products.
- Document guest profile with treatment notes.
- Adhere to handbook policies and standards.
- Participate in reoccurring team meetings and training.
Massage Therapist Requirements:
- Actively State Licensed Massage Therapists
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- Professional, and drug/alcohol-free
- A passion for working with people
- Can-do attitude and high energy
- A team player with a passion for the spa and guest service industry