Why You’ll Love This Job
Spavia Summit is seeking full-time and part-time massage therapists at all levels of experience, to join our team!
Massage Therapists earn competitive wages per treatment with increased pay for advanced modalities, gratuity, and eligible for bonuses and sale commissions. In-house training provided for your benefit. Your guests can also enjoy a full line of skincare offerings, body scrubs, body wraps, and much more!
Spavia offers a full variety of spa treatments for our massage therapists to offer both relaxation and therapeutic treatments. Our award-winning massages include our signature, deep tissue, hot stone, sports, and maternity massages and more. Additional massage enhancements including CBD and Hypervolt to increase the guest experience and results.
Spavia provides a family culture with respect, compassion, and work/life balance. We are an independently owned and operated luxury day spa located in Reno, NV.
Wages and Benefits for Massage Therapists
- Can earn upwards of $65,000-$95,000 per year (wages plus gratuities, full time 30 or more hours per week), you’ll earn higher compensation when performing longer and more strenuous treatments including deep tissue, hot stone, and sports massage
- Commission and Bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- W2 employee (we provide everything for you!)
- Liability insurance
- Paid in-house training, continuing education opportunities
- Deep discount on products and treatments, along with friends and family discounts
- Flexible, consistent schedules with 10 min turn over between guests
Why join the Spavia family
- Gratuities are higher – guests love a real spa experience! (retreat areas, showers, lockers, robes, spa sandals, a customized experience and great products)
- Family culture with compassion, integrity, and team approach
- Our teammates are fun and our biggest asset
- Membership creates relationships and provides a rewarding experience to work concerns over time seeing changes
- Advancement opportunities in leadership with the fast-growing spa in the world – multiple avenues for increased pay and bonus potential
- You will be busy; our guests and members love us, the atmosphere and affordability allow them to return again and again
- Provide a variety of massage modality treatments to guests including but not limited to: Signature Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Salt Stone Massage, Sports Massage, Maternity Massage, and more
- Set up and closing of the treatment room in preparation for all guest treatments
- Cleanliness: Responsible for ensuring the treatment room is clean, tidy, and stocked; supplies and equipment are clean, stocked, and tidy; laundry is washed, folded and stocked.
- Provide education and sales recommendations to guests as it relates to treatments, membership, retail products
- Document guest profile with treatment/SOAP notes
- Adhere to handbook policies and standards
- Participate in reoccurring team meetings and training
Massage Therapist Requirements:
- Actively State Licensed Massage Therapists
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- Professional, and drug/alcohol-free
- A passion for working with people
- Can-do attitude and high energy
- A team player with a passion for the spa and guest service industry