Why You’ll Love This Job
Why choose Spavia? We are a career, not a job. Every day you get to make a positive difference in someone’s life – every visit, every time!
Spavia guests enjoy luxurious spa amenities along with a full variety of award-winning treatments. We provide a full variety of massage, skin care, spray tanning, full body waxing, mineral makeup, body wraps/scrubs and now offering eyelash extensions! Our award-winning massages include our Signature, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, Sports, and Maternity Massages. We strive to provide an exceptional experience for every guest, every visit. We couldn’t complete any of this without strong, passionate, capable guest advisors.
As a guest advisor, you are the face of our spa. Our guest advisors portray a polished and professional demeanor at all times. Guest advisors are friendly, courteous, and go above and beyond so each guest feels as if they’re a guest in our home. We pride ourselves in hiring quality professionals who advocate the true meaning of an exceptional guest experience and build a long-lasting rapport for guests to return again and again.
Why join the Spavia family
- Advancement opportunities in leadership with the fastest-growing spa franchise in the country. Our atmosphere is well suited for your personal growth and development
- Competitive hourly rate with sales commission, bonuses, and employee benefits
- We are family: giving, respectful, team atmosphere, and fun!
Guest Advisor Responsibilities
- Greeting and assisting guests
- Scheduling appointments and answering phones
- Checking guests in and out and ensuring accuracy of all transactions
- Maintaining a beautiful spa, retail space and reception area
- Membership, spa boutique and product sales
- Provide education to guests regarding our Spavia story, our spa boutique products and items, and our treatments offered for optimal results
- Maintain and provide accurate and timely responses to all guest inquiries and ensuring an exceptional guest experience
- Willingness to work as a team player to proactively support the spa’s needs
- Attention to detail in all aspects of guest advisor responsibilities
Guest Advisor Requirements:
- Minimum high school diploma.
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- Professional, team player
- Articulate speaker with an ability to multitask
- Combined education and previous customer service / administrative and retail experience is strongly desired
Job Type: Part or Full-Time positions available. Flexibility is a plus.