Why You’ll Love This Job
Spavia Central Park is seeking full-time and part-time massage therapists at all levels of experience, to join our team! We are an independently owned and operated luxury day spa located in Fredericksburg, VA.
Spavia provides a family culture with respect, compassion, and work/life balance where both our guests and team can relax, recenter, and renew. As a luxury day spa in this area, we differentiate ourselves by our services and commitment of ensuring a wonderful guest journey. We encourage you to check out our website: https://fredericksburgva.spaviadayspa.com/. You may also check us out on Facebook and Instagram for more details about our offers and products. We have an amazing team, extraordinary training programs and a strong commitment to exceptional customer service. We also offer a sign on bonus, a great benefits package, and premium page for 30+ hours a week. Please take a minute to preview our video and hear what Spavia team members are saying about Spavia. https://youtu.be/J7hZP7VBxX8.
Massage Therapists earn competitive wages per treatment with increased pay for advanced modalities, gratuity, and eligible for bonuses and sale commissions. The per treatment rate rages from $24 – $50. This to approximately $32,000-$52,000/year based on a 35 hour work week.
Spavia offers a full variety of spa treatments for our massage therapists to offer both relaxation and therapeutic treatments. Our award-winning massages include our signature, deep tissue, hot stone, sports, and maternity massages. At select locations, we also offer massage enhancements including CBD and Hypervolt to increase the guest experience and results. In-house training provided for your benefit. Your guests can also enjoy a full line of skincare offerings, body scrubs, body wraps, and much more!
Benefits for Massage Therapists
- Earn higher compensation when performing longer and more strenuous treatments including deep tissue, hot stone, and sports massage
- Sign on bonus
- Premium page for 30+ hours a week
- Benefits package
- W2 employee
- Liability insurance
- Paid in-house training, continuing education opportunities
- Discount on products and treatments, along with friends and family discounts
- Flexible, consistent schedules with 10 min turn over between guests
- Additional bonuses include: commissions and membership
Why join the Spavia family
- Gratuities are higher – guests love a real spa experience! (retreat areas, showers, lockers, robes, spa sandals, a customized experience and great products)
- Family culture with compassion, integrity, and team approach
- Our teammates are fun and our biggest asset
- Membership creates relationships and provides a rewarding experience to work concerns over time seeing changes
- Advancement opportunities in leadership with the fast-growing spa in the world – multiple avenues for increased pay and bonus potential
- You will be busy! Our guests and members love us, the atmosphere and affordability allow them to return again and again
Massage Therapist Requirements:
- Actively State Licensed Massage Therapists
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- Professional, and drug/alcohol-free
- A passion for working with people
- Can-do attitude and high energy
- A team player with a passion for the spa and guest service industry