Esthetician Job – Reno, NV
Why You'll Love This JobSpavia Summit is seeking experienced esthetician to join our team for weekend and evening shifts! Growth opportunity for motivated individual.
Estheticians earn competitive wages per treatment with increased pay for advanced modalities, gratuity, and eligible for bonuses and sale commissions.
Spavia provides a full variety of spa treatments for our guests, including a full variety of skin care from facials, microdermabrasion, peels, full body waxing, spray tanning and now offering brow and lash laminations and tinting! Our products range from result-driven clean clinical actives to natural organic ingredients that deliver both outstanding and noticeable results. Your guests can also enjoy a full line of massage offerings, body scrubs, and body wraps. Awarded SPA OF THE YEAR by the renowned Image Skincare Company year over year, Best Spa, Best Facial and Best Massage from Best of Sierra Nevada and currently top finalist for Best Spa from Best of Reno. Spavia employees are well respected within our community and are utilizing their skill sets to achieve optimal success for a bright future!
Spavia provides a family culture with respect, compassion, and work/life balance where both our guests and team can relax, escape, and thrive. We are an independently owned and operated luxury day spa located in Reno, NV.
Benefits for Esthetician
- Can earn upwards of $95,000 per year (wages plus gratuities, full time 30 or more hours per week)
- Commission and Bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- W2 employee (we provide everything for you!)
- Liability insurance
- Paid in-house training, continuing education opportunities
- Deep discount on products and treatments, along with friends and family discounts
- Flexible, consistent schedules with 10 min turn over between guests
- Gratuities are higher – guests love a real spa experience! (retreat areas, showers, lockers, robes, spa sandals, a customized experience and great products)
- Family culture with compassion, integrity, and team approach
- Our teammates are fun and our biggest asset
- Membership creates relationships and provides a rewarding experience to work concerns over time seeing changes
- Advancement opportunities in leadership with the fast-growing spa in the world - multiple avenues for increased pay and bonus potential
- You will be busy; our guests and members love us, the atmosphere and affordability allow them to return again and again
- Provide a variety of facials, waxing, body wraps, spray tans, brow & lash laminations and tinting, and more
- Set up and closing of the treatment room in preparation for all guest treatments
- Cleanliness: Responsible for ensuring the treatment room is clean, tidy, and stocked; supplies and equipment are clean, stocked, and tidy
- Provide education and sales recommendations to guests as it relates to treatments, membership, retail products
- Document guest profile with treatment/SOAP notes
- Adhere to handbook policies and standards
- Participate in reoccurring team meetings and training
- Actively State Licensed Esthetician
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- Professional, and drug/alcohol-free
- A passion for working with people
- Can-do attitude and high energy
- A team player with a passion for the spa and guest service industry