Esthetician / Lash Artist Job – Charlotte, NC
Strawberry HillApply Now
Why You'll Love This JobSpavia Strawberry Hill is seeking a Part Time Esthetician / Lash Artist to join our team! We are an independently owned and operated luxury day spa located in Charlotte, NC.
Spavia provides a family culture with respect, compassion and work/life balance where both our guests and team can relax, recenter and renew. Visit our website to learn more https://spaviajobs.com/.
Estheticians / Lash Artists earn competitive wages per treatment with increased pay for advanced modalities, gratuity, and eligible for bonuses and sale commissions.
Spavia offers a full variety of spa treatments for our estheticians. We provide a full variety of skin care including facials, microdermabrasion, peels, full body waxing, mineral makeup, spray tanning and now offering eyelash extensions! Our products range from result-driven clean clinical actives to natural organic ingredients that deliver both outstanding and noticeable results. Your guests can also enjoy a full line of massage offerings, body scrubs, and body wraps. Awarded SPA OF THE YEAR by the renowned Image Skincare Company for 2016, Spavia employees are well respected within our community and are utilizing their skill sets to achieve optimal success for a bright future!
Why a lash artist at Spavia for your career? We aim for excellence in providing the ultimate spa experience. We offer Borboleta extensions, which is recognized as being one of the top brands and products around the world. We offer competitive pricing, and a great spa atmosphere. Spavia offers a full variety of spa treatments for our lash artists, so you can perform more than just lashes including skincare treatments, waxing and spray tanning. Our part time lash artist will be required to perform waxing. What does this mean for you?
Benefits for Esthetician / Lash Artist:
- Competitive compensation based upon experience and services provided including gratuity, commission and bonus pay
- W2 employee
- Liability insurance
- Paid in-house training, continuing education opportunities
- Discount on products and treatments, along with friends and family discounts
- Flexible, consistent schedules with 10 min turn over between guests
- Additional bonuses include: commissions and membership
- Gratuities are higher – guests love a real spa experience! (retreat areas, showers, lockers, robes, spa sandals, a customized experience and great products)
- Family culture with compassion, integrity and team approach
- Our teammates are fun and our biggest asset
- Membership creates relationships and provides a rewarding experience to work concerns over time seeing changes
- Responsibilities of an Esthetician / Lash Artist include:
- Providing a variety of skincare and beauty modality treatments to guests including but not limited to: Facials, Microdermabrasion, Chemical Peels, Waxing, Mineral Makeup, Sunless Tanning, and more.
- Eyelash Extension Application: Apply classic, hybrid or volume eyelash extensions to enhance the length and thickness of guest's natural lashes.
- Set up and closing of the treatment room in preparation for all guest treatments.
- Cleanliness: Responsible for ensuring the treatment room is clean, tidy, and stocked. Supplies, and equipment are clean, stocked, and tidy. Laundry is washed, folded and stocked.
- Provide education and sales recommendations to guests as it relates to treatments, membership, and retail products.
- Document guest profile with treatment notes.
- Adhere to handbook policies and standards.
- Participate in reoccurring team meetings and training.
- Provide an exceptional guest experience with each and every guest.
- Actively State Licensed Esthetician
- Certified in eyelash extensions. Borboleta a plus but not required
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- Professional, and drug/alcohol free