Lash Artist Job – Austin, TX
On BurnetApply Now
Why You'll Love This JobWhy a lash artist at Spavia for your career? We aim for excellence in providing the ultimate spa experience. We offer Minkys eyelash extensions, which is recognized as being one of the top brands and products around the world. We offer competitive pricing, and a great spa atmosphere. Spavia offers a full variety of spa treatments for our lash artists, so you can perform more than just lashes. What does this mean for you?
Spavia provides a family culture with respect, compassion and work/life balance where both our guests and team can relax, escape and thrive. Visit our website to learn more https://careers.spaviadayspa.com/.
Lash artists earn competitive wages per service with an additional base increase for advanced modalities, gratuity, and eligible for bonuses and sale commissions.
Spavia provides a full variety of skincare including facials, microdermabrasion, peels, full body waxing, mineral makeup, spray tanning and most recently, introducing eyelash extensions! Spavia offers in-house training all for your benefit. Spavia was awarded SPA OF THE YEAR by the renowned Image Skincare Company for 2016 and Spavia estheticians and lash artists are well respected within our community and are utilizing their skill sets to achieve optimal success for a bright future!
Benefits for Lash Artist:
- Competitive compensation based upon experience and services provided including gratuity, commission and bonus pay
- W2 employee
- Liability insurance
- Paid in-house training, continuing education opportunities
- Discount on products and treatments, along with friends and family discounts
- Flexible, consistent schedules with 10 min turn over between guests
- Additional bonuses include: commissions and membership
- Gratuities are higher – guests love a real spa experience! (retreat areas, showers, lockers, robes, spa sandals, a customized experience and great products)
- Family culture with compassion, integrity and team approach
- Our teammates are fun and our biggest asset
- Membership creates relationships and provides a rewarding experience to work concerns over time seeing changes
- Actively State Licensed Esthetician or Cosmetologist
- Certified in eyelash extensions. Minkys a plus but not required
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- Professional, and drug/alcohol free