Spa Director Job – Pleasant Hill, CA
Pleasant HillApply Now
Why You'll Love This JobSpavia Pleasant Hill is seeking to hire a mature, experienced candidate with previous Spa Operations, Personnel, and Guest Experience Management. Our ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate a successful track record of meeting goals, contributing to business growth while maximizing profit margins.
VOTED BEST DAY SPA - EAST BAY 2022! We are an independently owned and operated luxury day spa located in Pleasant Hill, CA. Spavia provides a family culture with respect, compassion and work/life balance where both our guests and team can relax, escape and thrive. Visit our website to learn more https://careers.spaviadayspa.com/.
Spavia offers a full variety of award winning spa treatments with competitive pricing and great atmosphere. Our guests can enjoy a full range of massage treatments, skincare treatments, body treatments and beauty treatments.
Pay and Benefits for Spa Managers
- Full Health Care Coverage (Medical, Dental & Vision) for qualified employees
- Company sponsored 401k Investment Savings Program
- KPI-based Monthly Bonus Program
- We offer Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
- We offer a FREE Essential Membership for all employees
- We offer discounts on products and treatments, along with friends and family discount.
- Paid Training
- Family culture with compassion, integrity and team approach
- Our teammates are fun and our biggest asset
- Our membership program creates relationships, connecting people and communities together in many rewarding ways
- Advancement opportunities with the fast growing spa in the world - multiple avenues for increased pay and bonus potential
- Our guests and members love us, the atmosphere and affordability allows them to return again and again
- Team management: recruit, interview, hire and train new candidates, with assistance of Spa Owner.
- Manage team of 15-20 specialists: manage time-off requests, call-outs and on-call schedule management.
- Responsible for leading a team of Guest Advisors and Spa Attendants in the execution of our day-to-day operations, and execution of a best-in-class Guest Experience.
- Goals Setting: Set goals and drive team to reach sales quotas within retail, membership and gift card sales.
- Reporting: provide weekly sales, payroll reports bi-weekly and EOM numbers. Set and adjust monthly goals to reach annual business goals.
- Leadership: Motivate the team to execute against our points of service and consistently meet our Net Promoter Score standards.
- Drive the execution of our Misson & Vision of providing an exceptional guest experience for each guest, on every visit.
- Spa Maintenance and Operations: Ensure Spa Boutique, common guest spaces, treatment rooms and storage areas are clean, organized and impeccably maintained. Ensure state regulations are followed and up to date.
- Customer Experience: Ensure consistent guest satisfaction score of 90% or higher.
- Inventory: Accurate and responsible management of retail inventory and spa supplies.
- Marketing support with email campaigns, in house and social media, and special in-spa events
- Support Community outreach initiatives
- Working various and changing days and hours (weekend days, opening and closing required)
- Relevant and successful experience in the hospitality, spa, retail, or fitness industries, while holding a position of responsibility
- At least 6 year experience managing large teams, and spa operations
- Can-do attitude and high energy
- A commitment to excellence
- A passion for People and Sales
- Highly organized with key time management planning and computer skills
- Ability to work flexible schedule including days/evenings/weekends/holidays
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- Professional, and drug/alcohol free
- A passion for the spa and guest service industry
- **Positions that typically transition well into this role: Store Manager, Retail Management, Hotel Manager, Front Desk Manager, Managing Director, Resort Manager, Restaurant Manager, Bar Manager.