Why You’ll Love This Job
Spavia Foothills is seeking someone with a passion for the spa industry and is interested in growth with our fast-growing company. We are an independently owned and operated luxury day spa located in Fort Collins, CO. Spavia provides a family culture with respect, compassion and work/life balance where both our guests and team can relax, escape and thrive. Visit our website to learn more https://careers.spaviadayspa.com/.
Spavia offers a full variety of award winning spa treatments with competitive pricing and great atmosphere. Our guest can enjoy a full range of massage treatment, skincare treatments, body treatments and beauty treatments.
Pay and Benefits for Assistant Spa Managers
- Additional bonuses and commission based on retail and membership sales.
- W-2 employee.
- Medical Insurance with 20% Premium paid by Employer.
- Vision, Life and Dental Insurance Paid by Employer.
- Six Days of PTO Earn as You Go.
- 35% Discount on products.
- Full-time Employees receive one free treatment a month and one very discounted treatment a month.
Why join the Spavia family
- Family culture with compassion, integrity and team approach
- Our teammates are fun and our biggest asset
- Our membership program creates relationships, connecting people and communities together in many rewarding ways
- Advancement opportunities in leadership with the fast growing spa in the world – multiple avenues for increased pay and bonus potential
- Our guests and members love us, the atmosphere and affordability allows them to return again and again
Spa Manager Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Team management: recruit, interview, hire and train new candidates, with assistance of Spa Manager or owner. Manage team of 20-25 specialists: manage the team schedules, requests off, and maximizing weekly schedules.
- Sales and setting goals: set goals and drive team to reach sales quotas within retail, membership and gift cards
- Reporting: provide weekly sales, payroll reports bi-weekly and EOM numbers. Set and adjust monthly goals to reach annual business goals.
- Leadership: Motivate and train team to educate guests about treatments and products, providing an exceptional guest experience, hold contests, and provide incentives to drive annual goals.
- Cleanliness: have ownership of treatment rooms and storage areas to be clean, tidy and stocked. Ensure state regulations are followed and up to date.
- Community relations: Maintain relationships with local schools. Attend job fairs, recruiting opportunities and building internship programs.
- Customer Service ensuring guest satisfaction is the highest in the industry
- Inventory and supply management monthly.
- Marketing support with email campaigns, in house and social media.
- Community outreach through events and charitable contributions.
Spa Manager Job Requirements:
- Managerial experience; 2 year minimum
- Sales experience
- Goal driven
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- Professional, and drug/alcohol free
- Time management and organization skills
- Computer proficient
- A passion for working with people
- Can-do attitude and high energy
- A team player with a passion for the spa and guest service industry