Why You’ll Love This Job
Spavia Bradburn in Westminster is seeking full-time (30+ hours/week) and part-time massage therapists at all levels of experience, to join our team! We are an independently owned and operated luxury day spa located in Westminster, CO at the Bradburn Outdoor Mall (120th and Sheridan).
Starting pay $28 for Essential services, $33 for Premier services, $38 for Ultimate services (NOT including gratuity), and escalating pay for our specialty services. Must be able to perform: Swedish, Deep Tissue, Couples, Salt Stone, Maternity, Sports, CBD, Hypervolt, Body Wraps and Scrubs, and hand/foot/scalp enhancements.
Expect to earn $45 to $75 per service, including gratuity!!Spavia provides a family culture with respect, compassion, and work/life balance where both our guests and team can relax, escape, and thrive.
Massage Therapists earn competitive wages per treatment with increased pay for advanced modalities, gratuity, and eligible for bonuses and sale commissions.
Spavia offers a full variety of spa treatments for our massage therapists to offer both relaxation and therapeutic treatments. Our award-winning massages include our signature, deep tissue, hot stone, sports, and maternity massages. At select locations, we also offer massage enhancements including CBD and Hypervolt to increase the guest experience and results. In-house training provided for your benefit. Your guests can also enjoy a full line of skincare offerings, body scrubs, body wraps, and much more!
Benefits for Massage Therapists
- Earn higher compensation when performing longer and more strenuous treatments including deep tissue, hot stone, and sports massage
- W2 employee
- Liability insurance
- Paid in-house training, continuing education opportunities
- Discount on products and treatments, along with friends and family discounts
- Flexible, consistent schedules with 10 min turn over between guests
- Additional bonuses include: commissions and membership
Why join the Spavia family
- Gratuities are higher – guests love a real spa experience! (retreat areas, showers, lockers, robes, spa sandals, a customized experience and great products)
- Family culture with compassion, integrity, and team approach
- Our teammates are fun and our biggest asset
- Membership creates relationships and provides a rewarding experience to work concerns over time seeing changes
- Advancement opportunities in leadership with the fast-growing spa in the world – multiple avenues for increased pay and bonus potential
- Full time (30+ hours/week)
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance with 50% of premium paid by Spavia
- Accrued Paid Time Off. Accrue up to 40 hours 1st year, up to 80 hours year 2 – 4, and up to 120 hours after 5 years
- 48 hours of Sick Time per year
- 401k program available after 1,000 hours of work
- Quarterly bonus based on the number of appointments (earn up to $500 per quarter)
- Monthly bonus on the number of guest requests
- Bi-weekly sales commission on retail sales
You will be busy; our guests and members love us, the atmosphere and affordability allow them to return again and againYou will be busy; our guests and members love us, the atmosphere and affordability allow them to return again and again
Massage Therapist Requirements:
- Actively State Licensed Massage Therapists
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- Professional, and drug/alcohol-free
- A passion for working with people
- Can-do attitude and high energy
Job Type: Full-time (30+ hours/week) and Part-time positions available. Flexibility is a plus, but required to work one weekend shift either Saturday or Sunday. We are open Monday through Saturday 9am to 8pm and Sunday 9am to 7.
A team player with a passion for the spa and guest service industry